Photobucket

Sending your kids to school is tough!

I've always thought that it's a little tough thinking about how your kid will one day grow up into an adult and hopefully not live under your roof. But I guess something that's even harder to handle thinking about is that one day very soon they're going to start going to school. Well, I'm in that situation right now and I'm trying to deal with it in the best way that I can. It's tough though, but some of my friends who have older kids and have been there are really trying to help me out along the way.
I was online looking at an email exchange I was having my sister about it and reading through some parenting blogs. While I was doing that I ran across the site ClearTvBundle.com. After I looked through it a little bit I decided to change over our home Internet service to it.
I know that I shouldn't be making such a big deal out of the first day of kindergarten. As my sister reminded me, I'll also have the first day of college to look forward to, or not.