Photobucket

Old TV

One of my favorite things to do during the holidays is to watch old Christmas movies. Films like “It’s A Wonderful Life” and “A Christmas Carol” really make the holidays complete. We have direct tv, and there are so many channels that during the holidays there are countless movies on television. I think one of the reasons I enjoy these films is because they remind me of Christmas when I was a child. I have little children of my own now, and I hope that the memories that they are making are as lasting as the ones that I made as a child with my parents. Christmas was always a really joyful holiday at our house. My own mother loved to bake, and Christmas time meant delicious baked goods for our house as well as the neighbors. Christmas has always been my favorite holiday, and one of the ways I know it is here is to see the classic Christmas programs show up on TV again. Some channels are even playing a different Christmas movie every day up until Christmas. I love the holidays.